Sunday, September 2, 2007

Second round

Due to the problems that plagued the other blog, this blog was also deleted, so Take 2. The places I have bookmarked for the vacation are as follows:

Mexico:
http://www.sayulita.com/information.htm
http://www.villamor.com

I believe Costa Rica was also suggested (by Amy for her dad, Robert), but I honestly don't remember. During a random thought process last spring, I realized that Costco vacations might work for us. I believe most, if not all (I think we were the last holdouts), of us are members of Costco, so we might be able to get a good deal. Let me know what you think!

Also, would people be interested in my adding their websites to this blog? Please let me know; I won't add yours until I hear from you!

3 comments:

Alyssa, Brian, Forrest, Angi, and Andrew said...

No Costco out here!

Lirri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Is there a partner store or something similar? What about Sam's Club? Do you want me to add a link to your website?